Sunday, April 5, 2009

Legacy Lectures on the Passion of Jesus


I finally got the recordings of my "Legacy Series" lectures on the Passion of Jesus in St. Paul and the Four Gospels, which I presented here at Our Ladyof the Assumption on March 12 and 26, up on YouTube.  Click here to go directly to the playlist to listen to them.  (YouTube policy requires that they have to be broken up into ten minute chunks, but the playlist organizes them in succession.)

You can download a copy of the Scripture readings, with the Gospels arranged in parallel "synopsis" format, here.  

You can also watch and listen to the presentation I gave at at the end of February at
 the Religious Education Congress, Crossing Paths with Paul.

I'm still learning the system, but hope to have the complete series, and more, up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that I am moderating all comments before they are posted. Please type your comment below, and be sure to include your real name at the end of your comments. I want to encourage genuine dialogue and respectful sharing of diverse opinions. However, I will not allow unsigned comments, or those I deem to be offensive, to be posted. If you see a "Select Profile" box below, and it mystifies you, select "Anonymous" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.