Wednesday, March 4, 2009

St. Paul on YouTube

I can't believe it's been a whole week since my last post.  The ashes on the forehead have worn off, but I hope they remain on my heart.

I've been pretty busy, not only with re-entry stuff and beginning-of-Lent activities, but also with a talk I gave at OLA Thursday evening, as part of my "Fr. Tom's Legacy Series," on "what do we do on Sundays, and why?"  And then a more ambitious presentation on Friday, February 27, to more than 400 people at the L.A. Religious Education Congress in Anaheim.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that I am moderating all comments before they are posted. Please type your comment below, and be sure to include your real name at the end of your comments. I want to encourage genuine dialogue and respectful sharing of diverse opinions. However, I will not allow unsigned comments, or those I deem to be offensive, to be posted. If you see a "Select Profile" box below, and it mystifies you, select "Anonymous" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.