Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Passion and Death of Jesus in Paul and the Four Gospels

I've just uploaded my talk on the Passion of Jesus which I gave last Thursday night onto YouTube.  I've also created new "Legacy Series" Blog which I hope will give easy access to all my 2008-2009 presentations as I prepare them for sharing.  Here's the first segment of the talks:



You can find this, and all the segments at http://legacyseries.blogspot.com.  I had to break the talk up into pieces because YouTube has a maximum length of 10 minutes per video.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Fr. Tom,
    Thanks for posting this series! I am in class for over eight hours into the night on thursday so unfortunately, i've missed out. I am glad to receive technological grace. : )
    -Christopher Morrison

    ReplyDelete

Please note that I am moderating all comments before they are posted. Please type your comment below, and be sure to include your real name at the end of your comments. I want to encourage genuine dialogue and respectful sharing of diverse opinions. However, I will not allow unsigned comments, or those I deem to be offensive, to be posted. If you see a "Select Profile" box below, and it mystifies you, select "Anonymous" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.