Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vatican Opinion Piece on Obama in English

I finally found an (unofficial) English translation of the commentary on President Obama's first 100 days, which L'Osservatore Romano published back on April 29.  Click here.

The same blogsite, which I ran across by accident, also has a passionate and thought-provoking piece by the President of Trinity Washington University, "Catholic Higher Education under Siege?"  There is also a wonderful piece about Father Ted Hesburgh, "The Voice of Reason."

I havew not yet found an English translation of the full text of the L'Osservatore Romano's article on President Obamna's Notre Dame Commencement address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that I am moderating all comments before they are posted. Please type your comment below, and be sure to include your real name at the end of your comments. I want to encourage genuine dialogue and respectful sharing of diverse opinions. However, I will not allow unsigned comments, or those I deem to be offensive, to be posted. If you see a "Select Profile" box below, and it mystifies you, select "Anonymous" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.