Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Success! First Catholic Heritage and History Presentation Online

I'm delighted to report that I have successfully posted last night's Catholic History and Heritage presentation online in a way that should (I hope) be easily accessed, listened to, and downloaded on your computer. The title of the presentation is: Beginnings: Jesus and the First Disciples/Apostles; the First Three Centuries


It's in two roughly one-hour parts, divided at the intermission, and you should be able to listen to them if you see the embedded player below.  Just click on the right or left arrows next to the "play" button to switch between the first part and the second part.



The following link will take you a page where you can download the files.  (It's possible that some browsers may not support the embedded player.)

http://www.archive.org/details/CatholicHeritagePresentation1

And here you can view and download the notes. (I added the population figures and some dates that I talked about but did not include in the original notes.)

Enjoy.

P.S. I mentioned having done a talk called "Crossing Paths with St. Paul," at the LA Religious Education Congress in 2009.  You can view it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that I am moderating all comments before they are posted. Please type your comment below, and be sure to include your real name at the end of your comments. I want to encourage genuine dialogue and respectful sharing of diverse opinions. However, I will not allow unsigned comments, or those I deem to be offensive, to be posted. If you see a "Select Profile" box below, and it mystifies you, select "Anonymous" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.